Thursday, March 12, 2015

Vienna the Regal

Of course our main event in Vienna was the ball, but before I get into that, I just have to share the incredible architecture and scenery scattered throughout this pristine, sparkling city. We spent four days in Vienna and we didn't take a single tube or bus, which meant plenty of walking and plenty of being wooed by this city I can only describe as being a city fit for a king.




Not only was this city incredibly beautiful, it was also incredibly clean. The citizens really took care of their streets, making sure trash made it to the proper bin (recycling or trash). We also noticed we were the only ones jaywalking, which happens to be a real rule in Vienna that is punishable with some major fines (we decided we could wait a few minutes). Between the charms of Naschmarkt to its universal homage to its musical past, Vienna really sneaked up on me and stole my heart. And I haven't even gotten to the best part yet... coming to theaters near you, Rue and Reagan Go to a Royal Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment